Saturday, September 5, 2009

Senior Year

Hello my loves! It has been a few days and I already miss you all quite terribly.

TELL ME ALL ABOUT COLLEGE PRONTO! I NEED TO KNOW!

Being a senior is so different. I really love it, but at the same time (and this is all to cliche) it goes by so fast and you really don't notice it until you are a senior! You spend three years counting down the days, weeks and months, and then BAM, you are in your final year! I love all my classes (even if I have all my AP's on white day) and they are all classes that I love, AP bio, anatomy, psychology, French IV, AP Gov, AP Lit and Comp, and Calculous.

Soccer has been going really well. We had our first game today and yesterday we had a team bonding day, and I taught them all the hoedown throw down, Amy you'd be so proud! I'm so excited for homecoming, that's what I really live for!

So tell me all about your lives :)

Sincerely,
Shea

P.S. Have you all met cute boys?! As for me, I'm working on that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment