Saturday, June 6, 2009

Let's begin...

Bonjour my ladies!  

I'm sorry for just posting now, but these last few days have been hectic.  As Jenna has previously stated, lacrosse has been consuming our lives, and yet I already miss it like crazy.  Even though we didn't make it to the play offs, we become closer as a team of sisters this year.  SF <3!

So, with my junior year of high school wrapping up, I had always envisioned my senior year being completely bittersweet, yet now every time I think about it, I get emotional and think about endings... this is ME we're talking about!  Shea Maritato who has always been looking forward to college since I was about five!

But alas, I will adjust.  Still, it has been odd these past few days not having my girlies to sit with at lunch, or to talk to in the mornings.  PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OH!  By the way, every white day now I get out at 10:45, so if you guys want to do something next tuesday, thursday, or the monday after that, HIT ME UP!


Sincerely,
Shea (Butter)


P.S.  This being my first blog entry and there is a possibility that some people may stumble upon this and read this I'll tell you a little bit about myself;  My name is Shea.  I am a grade lower than the rest of the girls.  I play soccer and lacrosse and I do drama as well.  I am passionate about the environment and all things Jane Austen.  I love traveling... and boys with accents!


Love you all!  Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment