Friday, June 26, 2009

sleep over :)

Heyyy kidss

its sarah and amy.....we just woke up.....well I did amy is pissed off because its 8:32 and she shouldnt be awake.....but it started thundering this morning at like 7 so unfortunatly for her ive been up lol. so nothing really cool has happened to me yesterday maggie locked her keys in her car at old navy and walked to target for my help hoping i was working. I was. Then amy came to help her and got pulled over on the way hahaha but i will save them something to write in their posts. Except that clearly jenna and I are the only ones with no real life so we are on here almost everyday....Go Us!!! And today i believe the plan is food and movies yay sarah and amy. Thats it

so ta ta for now

love always
~Sarah~
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment