Friday, July 3, 2009

Catching up

Hello ladies!  I haven't posted in a great while and a TON has happened since!

Firstly, the cruise was a blast and we met so many cool people. We (meaning my friends Abbie, Katherine and myself) met two guys who live just north of us who just graduated high school. They were really cool and fun to hang out with. We also met a guy who works for obama (I almost died of excitement) and a family who loves near my relatives. There was so much to do and so many cool shows (comedy, magic, dancing singing, talent) to name a few and we were always swimming and lounging in the hot tub. At night, we would dance under the stars and it was all so perfect.

Bermuda was fantastic. All of the houses were painted pastel colors and everyone drove a moped. We got from place to place on pink buses that drove very fast and crazy, and I got a shirt that said I survived the buses! The first day we swam at snorkel cove, and the next day we drove around the islands and explored the crystal caves. The last day we went to the shops and Rachel, the adults and I went to Horse Shoe bay where the water was warm and green and there were cliffs in the ocean! The people were so nice and I got to sit next to some locals on the bus.


Also, my seventeenth birthday was on Thursday!  I really can't believe it!  I know you've all experienced 17 years, so an advice?  My parents and I went to Boston for the day (as is tradition) and I went to the museum of science.  Yes, I am a geek, I know, I know.   We took the train and went out to dinner afterwards.  When I came home I got an iPod touch, a new camera, and some other little things!


Oh, I also have a job now.  I babysit for 4 kids three times a week.  I know it may not seem like a real job but it's a lot of work and I get paid really well (no taxes),


I'm going on colleges visits soon... I really can't believe this!


Ok, I have written enough!


Sincerely,

Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment