Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Nights

Hello :) It's been sometime since I've written, but at least I'm not as bad as Maggie and Amy, haha!

Firstly, thank you Jenna for showing me your essay.  I have always liked your writing style (you know that) and getting tips from people who have experienced things is always nice.

So summer has been pretty great so far, but I think this is the fastest that summer has ever gone.  Tomorrow I'm heading to Connecticut and then Monday I am visiting Wesleyan College in Connecticut and Amherst College in Mass.  Other than that I am keeping busy with babysitting and soccer and all of that fun stuff.  Soon I'll be visiting Stonehill College in Mass, Emmanuel College in Mass, and Brown in Rhode Island.  Shea is going to be busy!


As Jenna has stated, you girls must be getting excited for college!  Personally, I think the best part will be decorating your dorms!  You get a fresh new start, and you'll meet some incredible people.  Thankfully we have this blog to keep each other posted about our lives until we can all see each other again!

Sincerely,
Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment