Monday, July 27, 2009

early

Good morning ladies

totally agree about the college thing dorm decorating will definatly be the best and ahveing a fresh start and getting to become a new person is really exciting I cant wait for college i just got my class scheduale the other day and found out im going to be working with the kids right in my first semester!!!! I cant wait. I also brought my parents to see champlain becasue they hadn't and they loved it everything about it the cirriculum the town everything. Best part is i met with the person about traveling abroad (get ready to be jealous shea :P) the second semester of my junior year i might be going to the champlain college campus in dublin, Ireland!!!! Im so excited about college!

However everything is starting to hit me.....like how much im going to miss my cheerleaders in the fall and friday night football games and homecoming. And winter ball and winter carnival and even teachers and even good ole massabesic high school. And obviously you guys and my parents. Even though we will all ahve new friends and we will and we willl never not have each other its going to be weird to know i cant just say hey im sleeping over your house this weekend lets do something fun . Or our random trips to WHOP.

So its almost 8 in the morning and i ahve a doctors appointment then im working today.....yuck lol but working to jobs sucks but im makin bank kids lol

p.s. amy doesnt remember the password or the email address to this and i have it saved so i dont know it either so it might be beneficial for someone that remebers it to facebook it to her and we should probably check on magie lol

that should be it for the day love you ladies :)

love always
~Sarah~
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment