Wednesday, July 8, 2009

sorrryyyy

Sheaaaaa im so jealous of your pink buses!! Im glad you had fun in bermuda.

Wow jenna that was great advice and a really great essayI would post mine for shea too but she read it at my house on the day of graduation.

and sorry for not posting i checked everyday after my last post everyday for like 3 days and there was nothing then i just forgot so i promise i will do good at this its a bookmark on my computer.

ok sooooo nothing to exciting in my life. Yesterday was my court date. And i am the luckiest girl in the world and let me tell you praying works kids becasue my mom and i were sitting in that court room praying hard. Which paid off becasue my criminal speeding ticket got filed!!! meaning i ahve a clean drving record i dont lose my license and my insurance doesnt go up. I did have to pay $400 but i can deall with that. so call me we can hang now that ican actually drive. Except that im working like crazy now because i have two jobs....i work at target on wednesdays and sundays and i work at cinemagic every other day.

Idk anything else that i can talk about its been raining for our whole damn vacation and that sucks. But oh well lots of lovee girls

Love Always
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment