Sunday, August 2, 2009

August Rush

Hello loves,
Firstly, Maggie I am SO sorry to hear about your loss :( She sounds like she was a lovely women the way you described her. Know that you can talk to any of us at any time, I'm two seconds down the road!

Sarah, I hope you know I am sneaking in your suitcase when you go to Ireland. We can meet cute boys with accents, and you'll fit right in with your last name and perfect red hair!

Jenna, congrats on your 1.5 year relationship! I hope you know that you are now my idol :) I saw The Ugly Truth too and it was so perfect! AND OMG THEY RUINED MY SISTER'S KEEPER BY CHANGING THE ENDING! I WAS SO MAD!

Amy, are you alive? Haha, kidding, I saw you like two days ago :)

As for moi, I've been busy with soccer and babysitting as usual and yesterday I went to Nick and Andres house (the boys from Florida) and along with Katie, Liz, Joe and Shelby we went tubing and water skiing and then went and saw Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (Gregg came too). I was the only one who really liked it (even if it was REALLY long)! Amy, I went to look to see if you were working, but you weren't :( and we were going to go see Funny People (I so could have seeing as I am 17 now haha) but most of the group was 15 and 16 minus Nick, Gregg and myself.

So I went and visited Stonehill College last Monday. It's right outside of Boston and I LOVED it! Tomorrow I am visiting Emmanuel Colleges and Brandeis University. Then next Sunday I'm heading down to Rhode Island to visit Brown. I'm in love with college in general, and I know you guys are going to have a blast. I want to get skype or something so that I can chat face to face with you guys too!


Love,
Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment