Saturday, August 8, 2009

Perfect Day

Hey girls, I know I have been posting a lot but I have quite the day to tell you about.

I now have two enormous, beautiful bumps/bruises on either leg. I’ll rewind a bit.

So today Liz, Greg, Joe and I decided to go to the mall. After the mall we decided to go to the Old Port, and hung out for a bit exploring the shops, getting Coldstone, etc.Then we randomly caught a ferry to Peak’s Island and rented bicycles and biked the entire island. It was gorgeous and riding by as the sun beamed down on the crystal waters was the true kodak moment of summer. Then, when we went to get back onto the ferry to get back to the Old Port, I tripped going up the steps, and now have two HUGE bumps on both legs, and preseason starts in less than 10 days. I am not complaining because the day was perfect, but…

Oh, we also stopped Smiling Hill Farm. I have so many childhood memories of going there and feeding the goats and cows and buying their infamous chocolate milk and feeding the ducks out on the picture perfect pond. It was a day well spent that’s for sure, even if I know have four knees…

Sincerely,
Shea


p.s. Yes, I definitely would love to go camping, I am worried that soccer might interfere, but it might not. I am CROSSING my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment