Saturday, August 1, 2009

Philly

Hey girls,
First off I am really sorry that I have only typed once in the book. I will be better about it when we go to college, I promise.
This week has been rough. I just got back from Philly tonight and this wasn't just a little visit to see the fam. On the night of  July 26th  my Oma died. I found out when i got home from work and my mom was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me to arrive. She was the most amazing and caring person I have ever known. RIP Oma I love you. I am glad you are not in pain anymore.
Other than that not much is going on except Jenna and her mom are  trying to set me up with this guy named Junior and he texted me on the long eight hour ride home. I don't know what to think about the whole situation but he seems nice enough and I might be meeting him soon. :/

Alright well i am going to bed, Iam working a twelve tomorrow 7 to 7 and I am exhausted. 

                                                                                                                                    Love you guys!
                                                                                                                                          Melaggie 

No comments:

Post a Comment