Thursday, August 6, 2009

Everyday is a winding road

Hello Loves,
So, I was with Amy and Sara last night, and I gave Amy all the info, so SHE BETTER POST SOMETHING SOON.

I completely agree about Emmanuel, Sarah. I loved it. It was very small, but right in the heart of Boston. As for Brandeis, I was not a big fan. As for a certain boy, IT DID NOT COUNT! haha! I am the same in the boy area, no boys, but hey no complaints. I've always enjoyed independence, if something comes along that's right, then who knows.

I was so upset when I found out about the whole Marie thing, but I know she will visit often and we won't be seeing the last of her.

I definitely looking forward to senior year. I like it. We've had some work our sessions for soccer (without the coaches, the seniors are running it) and I like that the younger girls can approach me and talk to me without feeling like I'll be mean or scary. Then again, I'm 5'3" so it's really not an intimidation factor!

Today I've been finishing up a lot of AP work with Rachael, so hopefully that will be out of the way soon.

Amy, Sara and I are going camping soon which is fun, and Amy and I definitelty agree that we need to do a big clique trip/something before the summer is over.

I love you all,
Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment