Sunday, August 2, 2009

Junior, 1 1/2, summer, college, random

Ok so first off, i love you maggles, and im soo sad that ur oma died, i know she meant a lot to you, as all of our grandparents do to us. XOXO

And this bit about the guy named junior, is kinda funny, lol. He is my parents friend's nephew, he's 20, not a bad looking guy, very nice, has good job, is fun to be around, and he can water ski. lol which may not sound amazing but to me it is, since i tried water skiing the other day and all i accomplished was getting a shitload of water up my nose. GAH.

Oh yesterday was mine and corey's year and a half anniversary, WOW, is all i can say, i didn't think we'd make it this far a few weeks ago, but here we are, still in love. lol. i made him take me to see 2 movies the other day, haha, we saw The Ugly Truth, and My Sister's Keeper. Both good, although i was yelling at the end of My Sister's Keeper because they changed the ending!!! Seriously who does that???? But The Ugly Truth was really good and my favorite.

So amy, are you almost ready for orono??? 26 days bby!! Gah i am so excited for college, i can not wait to be away from home, (who know how long that feeling will last lol) and be on my own. I am a bit irked that i have to pay for my own cell phone (which the number incaseu didn't get it, is 207-608-1021). I love my new phone tho, its all touch screen and its called the Samsung Eternity. Yay me, lol.

So on Thursday i had a total Jenna-moment...i was riding my bike to boy scout island (which is a beach in Limerick) to meet up with Marlee cuz we were gonna go and see the fire works at OOB, and met her on the way so we headed back down to Whitely beach and i was going along just fine, down the hill when all of a sudden i flew head over heels OVER the handle bars of the bike and was flung onto the ground, which was all soft and grassy so not that bad....lol. Apparently my towel had gotten stuck in the tire and caused this digger to happen, every one who was at the Pond saw, and it was hilarious. Yep im fine, a little sore on my left shoulder but i've had worse (7 stiches anyone???)

So thats all for now, ily lots
XOXOX
J

No comments:

Post a Comment